DOMVS is delighted to offer this well presented modern apartment located in a desirable position within the renowned Poundbury, on the outskirts of the County town of Dorchester which provides all the amenities you would associate with a county town, Poundbury itself also offers a variety of facilities including cafes, restaurants, public house, vets, doctor’s, dentist’s surgery and Waitrose supermarket.
The Entrance to the apartment is via the ground floor communal door with an intercom entry system. Stairs or lift can be taken to the FIRST FLOOR where the apartment is located. The front door leads into the ENTRANCE HALL with doors leading to the remainder of the accommodation. This apartment is ideal for those who love open plan living. The KITCHEN area is flooded with natural light and has plentiful wall and floor units, integrated appliances include a dishwasher and fridge / freezer together with four ring gas hob with extractor fan above and electric oven., The LIVING AREA is also a bright space and offers views to the front and side of the property. The UTILITY ROOM has built-in storage cupboards and an integrated washing machine. The MASTER BEDROOM is a double and has views over the front of the property. BEDROOM 2 is also a double again enjoying views to the front of the property. The contemporary FAMILY BATHROOM is spacious, and includes a bath, separate shower cubicle, heated chrome towel rail, WC and wash-hand basin with vanity storage below. Outside – The apartment has two allocated parking spaces
- IN THE HEART OF POUNDBURY
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STYLISH APARTMENT
- LIGHT & AIRY
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
- EPC RATING C
1.` A Holding Deposit equivalent to one weeks rent will be payable to reserve a property. This fee will be withheld if any tenant or Guarantor withdraws from the tenancy, fails the right-to-rent check, provides false or misleading information or, fail to sign the tenancy agreement or deed of guarantee within 15 calendar days or any other deadline for agreement as mutually agreed in writing.
2. The granting of a tenancy will be subject to approved references which may be collated by a third-party Referencing Company. To pass the financial reference your income will need to be 2.5 x the monthly rental x the term of the tenancy. In some cases, a guarantor may be required. Full financial references will be required for the guarantor and a Deed of Guarantee will also need to be signed. For a guarantor to pass the financial reference they will be required to earn 3 times the monthly rental x the term of the tenancy.
3. All tenants must have a Right to Rent check carried out. To enable us to carry out this check we need to see you in person and the following documents will need to be produced, your Passport together with any residency permit (if applicable). Should you not have a passport, please contact us to discuss which other documents may be suitable. The tenancy cannot commence unless this check has been carried out.
4. A Deposit will be required (usually equivalent to five weeks rent) this is to cover any damages or defaults caused by the tenant during the tenancy. The deposit will be payable prior to the commencement of the tenancy and is held for the duration of the tenancy. The deposit will be registered with the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) www.depositprotection.com, within 30 days of the commencement of the tenancy, or receipt of the deposit whichever is earlier. For further information on Tenancy Deposit Protection please click on the website www.communities.gov.uk/tenancydeposit. Please note that no interest will be paid on the deposit.
5. All property rents exclude water/sewerage charges, gas, electricity, telephone, Council Tax and television licence, unless otherwise stated.
6 Redress Scheme – DOMVS Lettings is a member of The Property Ombudsman Redress Scheme
7 Client Money Protection – DOMVS Lettings is a member of CMP (Client Money Protect) Scheme
Charges which may be incurred throughout the tenancy
Deed of Variation / Assignment of tenancy
This fee covers the cost associated with negotiating with the Landlord /tenant and preparing and executing the new legal documents. £50.00 Inc VAT
Lost keys or Security Devices
Tenants are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys or other security device. If the loss results in locks being changed, the cost of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for tenant, landlord and Agent will be charged to the tenant Costs will be dependent on the work carried out by the Locksmith.
For Late payment interest will be charged at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from the Rent Due Date until the rent is paid. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they will be liable to pay the Landlord’s costs for re-letting the property, together with any rent due under the tenancy until the start of any replacement tenancy. Cost will not exceed the maximum rent outstanding for the remainder of the tenancy.