If you’re a Landlord who would like to manage the day-to-day running of your property, but would prefer the agent to deal with the rent collection, then this service is for you. We will:
- Prepare particulars for your property (including digital photographs).
- Advertise your property on our website, rightmove.co.uk and onthemarket.com
- Come along with all prospective tenants to view your property.
- Interview and vet tenants on your behalf, including independent references, credit check and right2rent checks.
- Keep you up to date with all the legal aspects of letting.
- Take care of all the paperwork and payment collection, including:
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement
- Arranging the inventory/schedule of condition for you – to be paid for by the Landlord (cost dependent on property size).
- Collect the rental deposit (this is usually five weeks’ rent). We can also register the deposit with the DPS should you wish (see Extra Charges).
- Provide a clear and concise monthly rental statement. Collect and forward payment onto the Landlord.
Our commission for this is 10% of the monthly rental (12% inc VAT).
Additional Charges may apply please see Landlord Charges.