We will set you off on your rental journey. Instruct us and we will market your property, source the right tenant, draw up the paperwork, and collect the deposit and first month’s rent on your behalf. This service is designed for hands-on Landlords who are happy to manage the ongoing maintenance of their property as well as collecting the rent. As part of this service, we will:
- Visit your property and supply a current rental appraisal.
- Advise on current legislation and legal aspects of letting.
- Prepare property particulars including digital photographs.
- Advertise your property on our website, rightmove.co.uk and onthemarket.com
- Accompany viewings.
- Interview prospective tenants.
- Take up independent references including a credit check and right2rent checks.
- Draw up the Tenancy Agreement.
- Arrange the inventory/schedule of condition for you. Paid for by the Landlord (cost dependent on property size).
- Collect the rental deposit (this is usually six weeks’ rent). We can also register this deposit with the DPS should you wish (see Extra Charges).
- Collect the first month’s rent and forward this onto the Landlord (with our fees deducted).
Our Tenant Find Only charge is 80% of one month’s rental (96% inc VAT) subject to a minimum fee of £720 inc VAT.
Additional Charges (may apply)