Don’t let a call from your tenant about a dripping tap delay an important meeting, or risk having to take a call from a tenant who’s locked themselves out just before you catch a flight. Let us take the strain. We will find you the perfect tenant, take the hassle out of the paperwork, collect the rent and carefully nurture your investment. We will:
- Prepare particulars for your property (including digital photographs).
- Advertise your property on our website, rightmove.co.uk and onthemarket.com
- Come along with all prospective tenants to view your property.
- Interview and vet tenants on your behalf, including independent references, credit check and right2rent checks.
- Keep you up to date with all the legal aspects of letting.
- Take care of all the paperwork and payment collection, including:
- Drawing up the Tenancy Agreement.
- Arranging the inventory/schedule of condition for you – to be paid for by the Landlord (cost dependent on property size).
- Collect the deposit and register it with the DPS.
- Provide a clear and concise monthly rental statement. Collect and forward payment onto the Landlord.
- Carry out periodic management visits and let you know how well your property is being looked after with comprehensive visit reports.
- Deal with any repairs and routine maintenance issues, and instruct contractors on your behalf.
- Arrange check-out. We will liaise between both parties to arrange the return of the deposit.
Our commission for this is 14% of the monthly rental (16.8% inc VAT).
Our set up fee is £240 inc VAT (this fee includes contract negotiation, agreeing the terms, arranging the tenancy and the tenancy agreement and registering the deposit).