Saturday 6th & Sunday 7th July 2019
10.00am – 5.00pm
Come and celebrate the wonderful selection of Food, Art and Craft that is available in Dorset at the Sculptures by the Lakes two-day Summer Festival held in association with DOMVS Enterprise Club.
With over 40 stalls featuring Dorset and South West artists, craftsmen and local food producers, visitors can indulge in a spot of leisurely shopping as well as enjoying the park and sculptures, the lakes and the beautiful gardens bursting with colour.
• We have more music this year including the big band sound of Swing Unlimited.
• The Mousehole Woolery will be selling their beautiful wool sculptures inspired by the Dorset countryside. Boutique in a Bus presents their tempting array of fabulous clothing and accessories.
• Woodturner and sculptor Darren Wheeler exhibits his unique stand-alone wood sculptures.
• Beautiful handmade jewellery will be available from Shoreline Silver. • And a whole host of others including;
• Artist Stephen Bithell
• Purbeck Candles.
• Ceramics by Suzette Knight.
• Jurassic Coast Farm Shop
• …and much, much more!
The event will be a celebration of the best of Dorset’s food, drink, art and crafts with over 40 stands spread throughout the park. Enjoy the day in the beautiful surroundings!
No children under 14 and no dogs – For further information contact the team at Sculpture by the Lakes – https://www.sculpturebythelakes.co.uk/
Updates about this event can be found on the DOMVS Facebook event page