We’re offering you the chance to WIN a place at a Christmas Wreath Making Workshop (worth £45!)
The winner will be invited to join Katie Priestley on Saturday 1st December (09:30 – 11:30) in the warm and welcoming environment of Studio 1 at Sculpture by the Lakes for a two-hour workshop making Christmas wreaths.
Enter by liking the DOMVS Facebook page and commenting the answer for the following question:
Where are the three Dorset DOMVS offices located?
One randomly drawn winner (who has liked our DOMVS Facebook page and answered correctly on this post) will be selected to win. The winner will be announced on Wednesday 28th November 2018 on our Facebook page.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry Instructions: To enter, please comment on the DOMVS social media Christmas competition post or send your full name and your answers along with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one competition entry may be entered per person.
2. Competition Period: The competition opens at 00:01 on 14.11.18 and closes at 23:59 on 27.11.18. Entries received after this date will not be entered in the competition.
3. Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone, including bartenders, who is a resident of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland). The competition excludes employees of The Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Please note proof of age will be required to accept the winning prize.
4. By entering this competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
5. By accepting/signing for the prize, the competition winner will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
6. The winner will be invited for a free “workshop”will be invited to join Katie Priestley in the warm and welcoming environment of Studio 1 at Sculpture by the Lakes for a two hour workshops making Christmas door wreaths. This will be held on Saturday 1st December 2018, from 09:30 – 11:30 at Sculpture by the Lakes. Should the winner be unable to this time and date they forfeit the prize and it will be awarded to another entrant.
7. Winner Notification: The winner will be drawn randomly 27.11.18. The winner notified using the details provided when entering the competition by no later than 28.11.18. The winner will also be announced on social media.
8. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof-of-sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition.
10. All entrants agree to their name and photograph being used for promotional purposes and/or to take part in reasonable unpaid publicity for the purposes of this Promotion.
11. Data Privacy: Entrants’ personal data will be used for the purposes of administering the promotion only.
12. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.