Entries to be submitted by Sunday 13th January 2019
DOMVS delight in showcasing the the best from Dorset’s landscape photographers, both budding and seasoned. Featured here is the winning photograph, ‘Abbotsbury Swannery’ by Charlie Wheeler, which graces the front cover of the Autumn/Winter issue of the DOMVS Enterprise Club’s ‘Inspired Living’ magazine. Charlie and our runner-up, Kirsten Corlett, will both receive a bag of goodies from the DOMVS Enterprise Club members.
The closing date for entries for the Spring/Summer themed photography competition is Sunday 13th January 2019 at midnight. This time we are looking for spring or summer photographs of our beautiful county. The winning entry will feature on the cover of our next edition, available in early March.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries must be submitted by the stated closing date via email to email@example.com (we regret we are unable to accept postal entries).
- Please ensure photographs are 1MB to 3MB in size.
- By submitting your photograph/s you agree to allow DOMVS to publish them in print as well as online, with full credit going to the original photographer, for this and future purposes.
- Entrants should include their full name, address, telephone number and the location/title of their photograph.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.