DOMVS UPDATE FOR APPLICANTS | 23rd MARCH 2020 | CORONAVIRUS
The current DOMVS guidance for your viewing at a property are as follows:
Step 1 – On arrival
• You will be greeted from a safe distance and asked if you have been in contact with anyone who is presenting symptoms. (Prior to your viewing appointment you will already have been advised that if, in between booking the viewing, you become aware of any symptoms or come into contact with any presenting symptoms, that we will re-organise in 14 days time). Only you and one other adult will be allowed to view the property (unfortunately children will not be permitted to accompany you at your viewing).
• You will be provided with an antiseptic wipe which will be offered from a safe distance.
• You will be asked not to touch any work surfaces or handles, we will be demonstrating the property for you.
• We will be using antiseptic wipes and will wipe down those areas (predominantly door handles) touched whilst demonstrating the property.
Step 2 – Entering the property
• You will be invited into the property and asked to go into the main reception room. We will be staying a safe distance from you during the viewing and, in order to do that, we will be directing you into each room and then following behind to discuss the property as we go around.
• At the end of the viewing we will go back to the main reception room where we will answer any questions you may have.
We will have your well-being, that of our staff and the property owners as top priority during the whole process.