Our Complaints Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to our clients. When something goes wrong we need to know about it immediately. This will help us improve our service.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact at the initial stages any of the following people:
Trisha Ashby-Rudd or Tim Grainger (sales) or Debbie Turner (lettings).
The Director in overall responsibility is: Polly Greenway – 01305 757 300 or 0786 355 7591
What happens next?
1) We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and ask you to confirm or explain the details of your complaint. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive a letter within three working days of us receiving your complaint.
2) We will record your complaint in our central register and open a file for your complaint.
3) We will then start to investigate your complaint. This may involve one or more of the following steps;
- We may ask the member of staff who acted for you to reply to your complaint.
- We may examine their reply and the information in your complaint file. We may then ask them for more information.
4) We will invite you to meet the person with whom you have been dealing together with either Tim Grainger, Trisha Ashby-Rudd, or Debbie Turner to discuss and hopefully resolve the complaint.
5) After the meeting we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint within 15 working days. This will include our suggestions for resolving the matter.
6) At this stage if you are still not satisfied you can contact us again. We will then arrange to review our decision. This will happen in one of the following ways:
- Tim Grainger, Trisha Ashby-Rudd or Debbie Turner will review their decision within 5 [five] working days
- We will arrange for someone independent and who has not been involved in the complaint to review it. They will do this within 10 [ten] working days
- Polly Greenway will review your complaint within 10 [ten] working days
7) We will let you know the result of the review within 5 [five] working days of the end of the review. At this time, we will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining the reasons. We will also provide you with information as to how your complaint can be referred to the Property Ombudsman should you find this review unsatisfactory.
If we change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.