About the Role
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to become a part of our passionate, close-knit sales team in Wareham. With a long-established office, perfectly positioned on the bustling high street, we are looking for someone with at least one year’s estate agency experience to join our well-respected brand operating in the mid- to higher-end of the Wareham, Swanage and wider Purbecks property markets.
At DOMVS, support and encouragement are natural bywords and as part of the sales team, you will benefit from financially rewarding benefits with uncapped, pooled earning potential, along with the long-term option of company shares. The role would suit an ambitious, enthusiastic salesperson who thrives on providing exemplary customer service within an active, flourishing property market.
DOMVS has been selling and letting Dorset’s most spectacular properties since 2005 and is an inclusive place to work, in which everyone is embraced in the company’s vision. Growth and longevity are a priority and each of DOMVS’ three offices provide a happy environment for every team member to flourish and succeed.
DOMVS was born out of a desire to do estate agency as it should be done – honestly, meticulously, empathetically, and always with a smile – and as a result, you’ll be working alongside the best in the business.
The job requires:
- A natural pride in own performance
- Integrity, drive and ambition
- Knowledge and experience of the industry
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Effective communicator with strong ability to build rapport and relationships
- Self-motivated with willingness to learn
What we can offer:
- A supportive, inclusive, and inspiring work environment
- Opportunities for growth and progression
- Active encouragement of initiatives and ideas
- Recognition, reward, and an exciting future
Could this be your next step towards something exciting? If so, feel free to attach your CV or send directly to email@example.com with a covering letter and details of your current salary.
DOMVS aims to be an equal opportunities employer, determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.