About the Role
DOMVS estate agency is seeking a Marketing Executive to join its busy team. A fun and varied role, this position would suit an individual looking to further their marketing career within a supportive, experienced team.
This position can be flexible and while a keen interest in property is preferred, training will be provided.
DOMVS has been selling and letting Dorset’s most spectacular properties since 2005 and is an inclusive place to work, in which everyone is embraced in the company’s vision. Growth and longevity are a priority and each of DOMVS’ three offices provide a happy environment for every team member to flourish and succeed.
DOMVS was born out of a desire to do estate agency as it should be done – honestly, meticulously, empathetically, and always with a smile – and as a result, you’ll be working alongside the best in the business.
The job requires:
- Creating and optimising website content using WordPress
- Improving key web performance indicators, such as conversion rates, bounce rates, dwell time, using Google Analytics
- Planning, scheduling and publishing all optimised social media content aligned to the company strategy, personality and voice, including blogs, editorials and newsletters
- Organising a calendar of events including exhibitions, seminars and sponsorship events
- Managing and growing the DOMVS Almanac by nurturing community relationships and increasing its reach with new partners
- Collating data and analysing research to release to the public
- Working with the sales teams to create client-marketing material
- Managing third-party supplier relationships including software providers and advertising partners
- Managing the production of all campaigns and ensuring messaging is always ‘on brand’ including direct marketing, PR, advertising, email marketing, SEM and automated marketing campaigns
You will be:
- A great copy-writer with previous experience in a marketing role or similar
- Competent using Office 365
- Confident with using a CRM and associated communications tools
- Friendly, energetic and approachable
- An effective, engaging communicator, who is able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Able to work as part of a team, whilst meeting and exceeding personal targets
DOMVS aims to be an equal opportunities employer, determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.