DOMVS is delighted to offer this exclusive development within DORCHESTER. Two EXCEPTIONALLY-FINISHED THREE-BEDROOM link-detached properties in MANOR PARK, completed to a high specification, with gardens, GARAGE and PARKING.
Set within a desirable area of Dorchester lies this exclusive development of just two exceptionally finished three-bedroom link-detached homes, completed to a high specification with garage, driveway and garden.
Styled with the discerning purchaser in mind, the accommodation is well designed and offers versatile modern living, perfect for those seeking a low-maintenance home close to both town and countryside.
The accommodation is spacious and well designed, offering versatile modern living. On the ground floor, doors from the generous ENTRANCE HALLWAY radiate to all rooms, along with a CLOAKROOM with WC and hand-wash basin. The ground floor accommodation differs slightly between the two properties, with PLOT ONE being more traditional in layout, with a large KITCHEN/DINING ROOM and a separate LIVING ROOM. PLOT TWO is more contemporary in layout, with an open-plan KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING ROOM, along with a separate STUDY.
On the first and second floors of both properties are three well-appointed bedrooms. On the FIRST FLOOR, PLOT ONE offers a large dual-aspect MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, along with BEDROOM TWO, which is a good sized dual aspect double, and a FAMILY BATHROOM with bath with shower over, WC, and hand-wash basin. BEDROOM THREE is located on the SECOND FLOOR and is a large double room with VELUX windows enjoying views over the locality and countryside beyond. On the FIRST FLOOR of PLOT TWO is a large dual-aspect MASTER BEDROOM, along with BEDROOMS TWO and THREE, both doubles, and a FAMILY BATHROOM with bath with shower over, WC and hand-wash basin. On the SECOND FLOOR of PLOT TWO is a generous storage space with Velux windows, accessed via a hatch from the first floor landing.
A range of well fitted contemporary kitchen units and accessories, including:
• Chrome monobloc mixer tap
• Stainless steel sink and drainer
• Integrated extractor
• Oak worktops and upstands
Appliances to include:
• Four-ring electric hob
• Stainless steel double oven
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washing machine
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• High-quality white sanitary ware
• Complimentary ceramic tiling to walls
• Shaver point in bathroom and en-suite
• Polished chrome taps and fittings
• Thermostatic showers over baths and in shower cubicles
SECURITY & PEACE-OF-MIND
• Smoke and heat detectors installed on mains circuit with battery back-up
• 10-year CRL warranty
• NICEIC electrical warranty
• GASSAFE gas warranty for boilers
• 10-year window guarantee
ELECTRICAL FITTINGS & HOME ENTERTAINMENT
• Downlights to kitchen and bathrooms
• Pendant ceiling lights to WC, bedrooms, hallway, and landing
• Satellite TV outlet plate in living room
• CAT 5 points to sitting room, kitchen, and all bedrooms
• Telephone points to hall, living room, study and master bedroom
• Chrome face plates to switches and sockets
• Traditional four-panel smooth painted doors with chrome door furniture
• Smooth plastered walls and ceilings
• Karndean to ground floor and bathrooms
• Fitted carpets to stairs, landing and bedrooms
• Gas-fired central heating
• Wall-mounted thermostats and thermostatic radiator valves
To the front of each property is a small landscaped area with OFF-ROAD PARKING for one vehicle, together with a SINGLE GARAGE. Side access leads to the landscaped rear GARDEN with an area laid to lawn.
• Single garage with up-and-over door, light and power, and pedestrian side access door to garden
• Gravel pathway to front door
• Tarmac driveway
A highly sought-after area of Dorchester, Manor Park is both peaceful and perfectly positioned for access to the town centre and several well-regarded schools. Dorsets county town of Dorchester is steeped in history, and enjoys some of the countys most noted period architecture, all nestled among beautiful rural countryside. Amenities are plentiful, and Dorchester enjoys no less than eight museums, dialect trails through the town's shops and cafes, and one of Europes largest Iron Age forts (Maiden Castle).
The town also has a lively cultural scene, two cinemas, an arts centre, and a range of markets and festivals, together with clubs and associations representing every interest. Equally, there are superb transport connections, with Dorchester South railway station trailing a blaze to London and the south-east, and Dorchester West railway station taking you to Bristol and beyond.
From DOMVS Dorchester office, head west to the Top 'o' Town roundabout, and take the first exit into Albert Road. Go straight through the next two sets of traffic lights, and continue over the bridge. Take the first right into Herringston Road, then the second left into Mellstock Avenue. Take the third left into Rothesay Road, then turn right into Barnes Way, where the properties can found on the right hand side.
Our Lettings Department is available to provide experienced assistance should this be relevant with your purchase; please contact 01305 757300.
DOMVS and their Clients give notice that: they have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs, CGIs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary Planning, Building Regulation or other consents, and DOMVS have not tested any services, equipment, or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.DOMVS is a member of The Property Ombudsman scheme and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.